- Do you want be a proper ‘nordic traveller?’ Then you have to get hot and wet like the locals! There are dozens of places to swim and sauna in Helsinki and, if you do want to be a real Finn for a while, then you can go to many places even in winter to find out what it’s really like! You can also enjoy a special beach life here, particularly in summer, as well as a great variety of places, all best visited with a native Helsinki guide, naturally!
- Keep fit the natural Finnish way with a 6-hour tour comprising a range of activities from Nordic walking, pine cone picking , rubber boot throwing to a proper Finnish sauna experience, all fueled with local snacks along the way. Expect the unexpected and you’ll experience for yourself what makes Finland so special and feel thoroughly energized and refreshed by your time here.
- .Get a unique view of life in Helsinki with a local guide at a civilized and leisurely pace, and enjoy the taste of Finland along the way with delicious local snacks and delicacies. Or extend your experience beyond the capital on a longer tour with us and see what southern Finland has to offer, with its serene natural scenery and therapeutic pace of life.
- .Let’s Dance! ‘Strictly’ right here in Helsinki with our cheerful, twinkle-toed local guides! Start with a few private lessons if you need them and you’ll soon progress to showing ‘them what you’ve got at a choice of several lovely dancehalls in the city and around.
- A walk in nature with different traditional exercises.
Finnish Natural Gym is suitable for all fitness levels. You’ll enjoy peaceful nature, take in some original scents like trees, sea and earth, and hear the silence while still within the city limits of our capital.
Finnish Natural Gym
A walk in nature with different traditional exercises.
Finnish Natural Gym is suitable for all fitnessk levels. You’ll enjoy peaceful nature, take in some original scents like trees, sea and earth, and hear the silence while still within the city limits of our capital.
Helsinki by the Sea
A nice three hour’s walk along Helsinki seacoast with the history of Helsinki.
Do you want to leave your youngsters or children with us while you see Helsinki? We can prepare an program for them. For example an experience at school and sport clubs!
Tell us what your interests are and we’ll make you a tour!
Email us: email@example.com